Appointments, Prescriptions and Records
GP Online Services allow you to access a range of services via your computer, mobile or tablet. Once you have signed up, you will be able to:
- book or cancel appointments online
- renew or order repeat prescriptions online
- view parts of your GP record, including information about medication and allergies
You can still contact the practice by phone or in person - this is just another option, which other patients have found is more convenient and saves them time. More information including “how to” leaflets and videos of patients and why they are using GP online services are available at www.nhs.uk/gponlineservices
How to sign-up
If you are using a smartphone, please download the NHS App from Google play or the App store.
If you accessing by desktop or laptop please click here.
Detailed Coded Record Access
You can now view your GP medical record online to look at test results, details of consultations and your coded medical history, including current and past medication.
If you would like to have secure online access to your records, we need to make sure that you understand what this involves and that you are happy for us to use the information about you to set up the and operate the service. In order to access your detailed coded records, you must be registered for online services first. Please print and complete the form below and bring it in to the surgery. PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO SIGN THE FORM AT THE FRONT DESK, WITNESSED BY A MEMBER OF OUR RECEPTION STAFF.
Engage Consult allows patients and carers to connect with their GP practice and access services online from a PC, tablet or smartphone.
Patients and carers can access the Engage Consult application directly from the websites of participating GP practices to:
- get self-care information
- have an online consultation that involves answering simple questions about symptoms. A report is then sent to the GP, who can follow up with the best course of action – for example, seeing the patient, phoning with advice or giving a prescription
To sign up for Engage Consult, click the link below: